Sitemeter

Friday, August 4, 2017

Testing this method

With So computer has developed some horrible disease apparently called BSOD which is short for 'blue screen of death'. Don't know how serious this will prove to be and of course these things always happen on a long weekend so can't start seeing about it getting looked into until next week so thought if try using my ancient I phone and the blogger app and how it goes.

We drove along Morris Valley road where the interior wildfire smoke is laying 
thick.  Now already I am finding there must be some trick to posting more than one photo!!!

Think I've got it. No I don't. This is the slough on Nicomen. There were ducks but can't take photos of them with iPhone.  Have no idea how to get rid of last photo. Now they are both gone. Will try slough once more 

No comments:

Post a Comment